Protecting your legal rights and freedom is critical after you have been accused or arrested for any alleged criminal offense. Our firm represents clients who have been formally arrested or are the target of a criminal investigations. We are sensitive to the impact that any criminal charges can have on a client’s future. Our firm has as extensive legal experience in zealously representing clients in both state court and federal court criminal matters through all stages from arraignment to trial.
Our practice in criminal defense includes representing individuals charged with or accused of
State and Federal charges including, but not limited to:
- Drug Charges, which includes defending individuals charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and drug distribution charges.
- Theft Crimes, which includes defending individuals charged with petit larceny, grand larceny, embezzlement, criminal possession of stolen property, and identity theft, among others theft charges.
- Violent Crimes, which includes charges of murder, robbery, burglary, assault, harassment, rape, and weapon possession, among other violent crime offenses.
- Gun Crimes, which includes defending individuals charged with criminal sale of a firearm, criminal use of a firearm, and criminal possession of a firearm.
- White Collar Offenses, which includes defending individuals charged with extortion, credit card fraud, and money laundering, among other white-collar offenses.
- Domestic Violence, which includes defending individuals charged with assault, battery, stalking, harassment, sexual abuse, or menacing.
- Criminal traffic & DWI offenses, which includes defending individuals charged with driving while intoxicated, reckless driving, or driving with a suspended license.
- Criminal appeals to overturn individuals’ convictions in both state and federal court